Our 73rd episode is a compilation of interviews we conducted with individuals attending the annual conference of the Association for Educational Communications and Technology that was held in Las Vegas, Nevada from October 18-21. We asked these individuals to discuss the major trend or trends they believe are impacting instructional design, educational technology, and learning sciences.
We were fortunate to be able to interview the following:
- Dr. Patrick Lowenthal, Boise State University
- Dr. Barb Lockee, Viriginia Tech University
- Dr. Craig Howard, University of Tennessee
- Dr. Roberto Joseph, Hofstra University
- Dr. Tony Betrus, State University of New York, Potsdam
The trends discussed included such areas as data analytics and personalized learning, virtual reality, and play in instructional design.
To cite the Trends & Issues podcast:
Brown, A. & Green, T. (Producers). (2016, October 21). Trends and Issues in Instructional Design, Educational Technology, and Learning Sciences [Audio Podcast]. Retrieved from http://trendsandissues.com/
Our next podcast episode will be October 31, 2016.